Team Production Manager
Zenith Home Loans is a mortgage lending company dedicated to delivering a superior lending experience to our clients by providing industry expertise and exceptional service, with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Team Production Manager to support a true top producing Senior Loan Officer. You must be willing to learn our operational systems and be comfortable functioning as a member of a team. An NMLS license is required. You will not be expected to generate your own business. This position comes with a high degree of security, and a very strong base income, with lucrative incentives that are realistic and rewarding for the right candidate. Monitoring and responding to weekend requests from clients and realtors will be required on a rotating duty basis after training is complete.
Support Zenith Home Loans company operations and strategic goals by contributing to the successful processing of loan applications. Request and analyze pertinent loan documents, and communicate with all necessary parties to ensure the timely closing and funding of loan applications. Embody the core values of Zenith in everything you do and the decisions you make!
The Pipeline Manager is the primary point of contact for borrowers and the Operations Department after a loan is locked. Attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication with borrowers and co-workers, and the ability to manage and prioritize a very busy pipeline are necessary to succeed in this position.
Primary duties include:
· Turning the loan over to Operations for processing.
· Reviewing trailing documents prior to initial underwrite.
· Maintaining status notes on all active loans for the Sales team.
· Answer Sales-related questions for borrowers throughout the process.
· Review underwriting conditions and ask for clarification when needed and/or provide documents/information that we already have but aren’t yet in the file.
· Follow up with borrowers who aren’t responding to emails and calls from Operations.
· Restructure loans when necessary due to low/high appraisal, purchase price changes, etc. Communicating these changes to borrowers, Operations, and the Lock Desk.
· Final review and approval of CDs that the internal closer has balanced with title.
· Ensuring borrowers sign their CD on time.
· Communicate with agents regarding questions or issues from contract in to closing.
· Attend closings as needed.
Occasionally, the Pipeline Manager may also assist in the pre-approval process by doing the following:
· Take initial applications.
· Follow up with borrowers on additional documents need for pre-approval.
· Review documents for pre-approval.
· Work directly with underwriting to resolve any issues prior to pre-approval.
· Meet with borrowers to discuss their application prior to pre-approval.
· Build sample loan options for borrowers to send with their pre-approval.
· Type up pre-approval letters.
· Build loan options for borrowers who are considering making an offer on a property.
· Build loan options for borrowers newly under contract.
· Lock refinance and purchase loans.
Location: Denver, CO
Industry: Mortgage Lending
Experience: 3+ years
Education: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree desired
Compensation: Negotiable, based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)