We are currently seeking a Office Administrator to support company operations by maintaining the overall first impression of the office for clients and assisting the operations and sales departments. Our team is dynamic, professional, and motivated and we want top performers to join us.
Support Zenith Home Loans company operations and strategic goals by serving as the first point of contact for clients and vendors, while proactively supporting the sales and operations departments to maintain efficiency and accuracy throughout the office. Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy is required as you deal with clients’ financial documents during their personal and vulnerable home buying experience. Embody the core values of Zenith Home Loans in everything you do and the decisions you make.
- Provide exceptional customer service for clients and vendors.
- Support the operations department with multiple loan processing tasks.
- Support the sales department with multiple loan administration tasks.
- Maintain the cleanliness of office common areas and prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- Ensure office equipment is fully functional and office supplies are stocked to support productivity of the office.
- Manage inbound and outbound mail and packages including courier and UPS.
- Embody Zenith Home Loans core values in all business decisions and transactions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Tech savvy and a quick learner
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively
- Organized and detail oriented with exceptional accuracy in all work
- Strong business sense and ability to self-start with minimal supervision
- Clear and concise communication
- Honest, accountable, and coachable with the utmost integrity
Location: Denver, CO
Industry: Mortgage Lending
Job Type: Full Time, Employee
Experience: Not Required
Education: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree desired
Compensation: Negotiable, based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Job Type: Full-time