Mortgage Loan Processor
Zenith Home Loans is a mortgage lending company dedicated to delivering a superior lending experience to our clients by providing industry expertise and exceptional service, with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
We are currently seeking a Loan Processor to work in the operations team to accurately process mortgage loan applications within specific time frames and deadlines. Our team is dynamic, professional, and motivated to be the best as we pride ourselves on Closing Loans On Time, Under Budget, With No Surprises®.
Support Zenith Home Loans company operations and strategic goals by contributing to the successful processing of loan applications; request and analyze pertinent loan documents, and communicate with all necessary parties to ensure the timely closing and funding of loan applications. Embody the core values of Zenith in everything you do and the decisions you make!
- Request, review for accuracy, and file documents for multiple loan applications concurrently.
- Communicate with internal departments, title companies, borrowers, realtors, insurance agents, employers, and other financial institutions to manage and document client files.
- Prepare and send initial disclosure packages and needs lists to clients
- Maintain accurate document tracking and client information to assist in the time sensitive processing of loan applications.
- Review post-closing deficiencies to understand, learn, and improve systems, processes, steps, and procedures moving forward.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in the mortgage industry
- Tech savvy and a quick learner
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively with tight time constraints
- Organized and detail oriented with exceptional accuracy in all work
- Ability to work independently with strong follow through skills
- Professional verbal and written communication with excellent customer service skills
- Honest, accountable, and coachable with the utmost integrity
Location: Denver, CO
Industry: Mortgage Lending
Job Type: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 1 year in the mortgage industry
Education: High School Diploma required
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree desired
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)