Zenith Home Loans is a mortgage lending company dedicated to delivering a superior lending experience to our clients by providing industry expertise and exceptional service, with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
We are currently seeking a Closing Assistant to work within the operations department to accurately assist with loan closings within specific time frames and deadlines. Our team is dynamic, professional, and motivated to be the best as we pride ourselves on Closing Loans On Time, Under Budget, With No Surprises®.
Support Zenith Home Loans company operations and strategic goals by contributing to the successful closing of all loans; assist the closer in day to day tasks, and communicate with all necessary parties to ensure the timely closing and funding of loan applications. Embody the core values of Zenith in everything you do and the decisions you make!
- Assist in closing doc prep
- Communicate with internal departments and title companies
- Assist with disclosure prep and review
- Prepare and balance CD’s
- Accurately order wires
- Process funding’s and pre-shipping of the file
- Review post-closing deficiencies to understand, learn, and improve systems, processes, steps, and procedures moving forward.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year experience in the mortgage industry
- Tech savvy and a quick learner
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively with tight time constraints
- Organized and detail oriented with exceptional accuracy in all work
- Ability to work independently with strong follow through skills
- Professional verbal and written communication with excellent customer service skills
- Honest, accountable, and coachable with the utmost integrity
Location: Denver, CO
Industry: Mortgage Lending
Experience: 1 year in the mortgage industry
Education: High School Diploma required
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree desired
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)